Camping and accommodation:
- Address: Skagen Skole, Skagavej 139, 9990 Skagen.
- There is the possibility of accommodation from Thursday 6th. July at. 12:00pm, to Monday 10th July at. 12.00pm, on the camp and in classrooms in and around Skagen school.
- Please note that a limited number of places on the camp. It’s first come first served principle.
- When the space is full, reserves the Skaw-Dysten the right to refuse further bookings.
- There is limited capacity of power, but there are power-islands.
Booking, camping and accommodation:
- Tent 80 DKK. per. night.
- Tent trailers, 90 DKK. per. night.
- Caravan, 100 DKK. per. night.
- Power. 30 DKK. per. night.
- Furthermore 40 DKK. per person, per night.
- There is equally the possibility of accommodation on hard surface in a classroom for 50 DKK. per. person, per night.
Cash payment at arrival. Mobilepay can be used. Takes places on site, at the tournament office at Skagen School.